Make your very own all natural eye cream with oils that will nourish and moisturize the skin under the eyes thus reducing dark circles and fine lines.
To make your own natural eye cream, you will need:
- Pure Coconut oil – Moisturizes the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Pure Sweet almond oil – lightens the skin.
- 100% Vitamin E Oil or Vitamin E capsules- rich in anti oxidants, helps to lighten the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Fill your jar with equal quantity of coconut oil,almond oil and vitamin e oil/capsules to the container.
- Mix it all up, use a clean que tip or cotton ball to apply it under the eyes and massage gently every night before bed.
- The homemade eye cream works great on puffy eyes, dark circles and fine lines around the eyes.
- Be careful not to get the oil inside your eyes or near the tear duct which may irritate your eyes. Store it in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
Is your hair is a tangled mess. Tangled hair can lead to hair damage and breakage. So here are 2 DIY detanglers that will not only detangle but will also condition your hair [...]
You can make your feet look beautiful without paying a visit to the spa by using a foot scrub that helps soothe and relax tired [...]