Oil Free with Apple Cider Vinegar

Have you tried all the beauty products but haven’t found a solution for oily skin with zits, blackheads and large pores??

h71Here is an amazing beauty ingredient found in the kitchen that can work extremely well to treat your skin.

Apple cider vinegar can be used as toner or astringent as it contains antibacterial and anti septic properties that can help you with the skin problems.

Cleanse your face and remove all the makeup. Use the vinegar as a toner, rinse off, pat dry the skin and follow up with your favorite moisturizer.

You can use the toner twice or thrice a week. If you have severe acne prone skin then you can add a few drops of tea tree oil to the toner.

click here to know how to make a apple cider vinegar toner.

8 Responses

1. SSri says:

Oh great! I have always used apple cider for my salad dressings. Will try it too. Seems nice. But does it feel sticky? I usually apply rose water on my face as toner. It’s refreshingly good. Can you suggest something for dry body skin?

• sangeetha says:

Dillute it with water before use and yes.. rose water is great too, i will be making a post on benefits of rose water soon…. n use the search box n type in dry skin u shud get ur tips… :)

2. rupsee kapoor says:

hi, i have large pores & scars on my face. what can be done for that.

3. Yen says:

Where I can buy this apple-cider-vinegar-toner. Is it using for Salad too? Thanks

4. Yen says:

How about tea tree oil. Can I buy the bottle which made already or which one you recommend? Thanks

5. Sandra Preciado says:

Thank you for the information, I do not speak english well, but your advices are really good. Thanks again.